But it has actually had the opposite effect. It has inspired me and I have actually gotten several projects done. This one being the most recent.
I think it has inspired me, because I see how easy some of the stuff is and it doesn't seem as overwhelming. Also, when you need to look at how to make something and you're in Lowe's or Hobby Lobby, or something, you can just check it on your iPhone. Strange times we are living in, indeed. Or you can check it on your friend's iPhone that you borrowed because you left your new i4 in a parking lot. Anyways, the point is that I heart pinterest.
These are some of the wall hangings that I have seen and am thinking about putting in our house.
Which one is your favorite? Are you on pinterest? Let me know and I'll follow you!
Happy Friday, y'all!










I missed this post!!! I love so many of these...especially the C.S. Lewis, coffee quote, the first one...
ReplyDelete