Thursday, January 12, 2006

A little one on the way...


We're going to have a baby!! I know many of you already know, but it feels more official when you post it on the web for all to see! This is an ultrasound of our little one - his/her head is on the right and it looks a little like Snoopy since the head is as big as the body at this stage. :) I am currently 11 weeks and due on Aug 3rd! I don't even think I need to explain to you all how hot the summer is going to be here in Houston... If you want find me, I'll be in the pool for most of the summer.
Patrick and I are doing well, we are about to head out on a last "baby free" road trip to California. We are both very excited and very ready to get a way for awhile. We chose CA, so both of us would be happy - warm weather for me and snow for him ( we are headed to Yosemite). We'll show you pics when we get back.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:05 PM

    What a great trip! I hope you guys have fun. Snoopy looks pretty fantastic.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Snoopy!
    Drew & I can't wait to meet li'l Snoop'!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!