Sunday, June 18, 2006

Me and my belly


Well here are a couple of prego pics that have been in such high demand... sorry it has taken me so long! :) I am about 6 months pregnant in the first and 7 months in the second picture. And that is our dog Zeus - I had to give him a treat in order for him to stay in the picture because he is afraid of the flash.

I had a baby shower yesterday and got some fabulous gifts! Getting all that stuff made it so real and I ended up lying awake all night thinking about the baby and if I am ready, etc. I have less than 7 weeks to go and I know that is going to fly by. We close on our house this coming Friday... Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 PM

    thanks for the post buddy. you look just as healthy as i had expected, and TAN too!!! you can count on our prayers as i can't imagine all the emotions that you must been feeling with all the new adventures just around the corner. hope to be able to see you two next week. court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!
    This is Cara (Kennedy) Davis. I found your link as I was browsing Steven Hays blog...congrats to you and Patrick! You will love being a mom. You can check out our little family at www.lhigp.blogspot.com Blessings upon you, old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl - 5 weeks! The home stretch. And speaking of homes, how's your new one?

    I love your belly mugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!