Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Astros Fan





Well I had on my rally cap the other day and was cheering on the Astros at my Mimi's house. I love the adorable outfit she had made for me. And I just love baseball - Berkman is my favorite player, Biggio is a close second and as far as pitchers go, I'd have to say Oswalt. I was so excited that they might go to the playoffs, and cried when I found out they lost (my mom thinks it was because I had gas, but I know the real reason - she has a hard time understanding me sometimes).
Oh well Astros, better luck next year!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...even for this Ranger fan. Little Saige is growing fast! I just read Diane's labor/delivery story...oh my goodness. She's a champ. I had two c-sections (not by choice)so I can only imagine her story! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!