Tuesday, December 5, 2006

tummy time

Everyday, we have "tummy time"...
and everyday she gives me this look.

Saige really hates being on her tummy and sometimes I wonder if she will ever learn to crawl. I know she will eventually but I have heard of babies skipping that stage all together and they go right to walking,
so we'll see... :) That would be pretty crazy, but hey we don't call her Super Saige for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    this is a funny post. i guess she's just an "externally motivated" little one when it comes to extra cirricular activity...hmmm-or maybe she takes after her aunt c and is scared of heights:) after all it looks like she's couch level! guess she just needs to be cheered on. love you all.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!