



Well, the first sweetheart in my life is my amazing husband, Patrick. We decide every year that we are not going to celebrate Valentine's and every year he comes home with flowers. This year he brought me potted flowers since he knows i want to start planting things outside. very thoughtful... i just hope i don't kill them. so far i have proven to have a black thumb, but I am trying.
And of course, here are pictures of my other sweetheart, Saige Olivia. She is such a doll... so many expressions.
Oh and today was a momentous occasion - my mom and I went to Jason's Deli and we sat her in the high chair. Big stuff, I know! And she also sat in her stroller for the first time without her carseat. This was a huge day for our little Saige. Oh the things new moms get excited about!
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeletedad
She is such a sweetie! I love the last pic because she's showing a little attitude. =) And I love the pink headband in her hair- very girly!
ReplyDeleteSaige,
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!! Our Saige with her changing expressions. It is so fun to watch.
Mimi loves everyone of them!!
Precious - the last one is my favorite. Reister thinks you would have made a good Valentine for him! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the sweet comments. I love the last picture as well because that really shows her personality - very sassy. But oh so fun!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I agree - Reister would have made the perfect valentine for Saige. : ) I know why people had arranged marriages, if you like the parents you would only naturally like their children, right? And besides, Reister is so handsome! : )
personality...hmmm where did she get that from? with her mom and dad, she had no way around it! I can't wait to see her, but it looks like she'll be walking and/or will have a little brother or sister before we meet :( thinking of that makes me very sad so i will make my post and return to looking at at the photos...they make me smile!
ReplyDelete