

I just wanted to write a quick note and say thank you to all of you that prayed for me and my family this past week due to the passing of my Granny, my mom's mom. We weren't expecting it at all. It was just her time and on Sunday morning her heart gave out and went to join her Savior. She was a beautiful woman who lived to be 88 years young. And if you knew her, you knew that she was so alive and young in spirit. The hardest part of all this has been watching my grandfather grieve... She truly was the love of his life and he keeps asking himself what will he do without his sweetheart. They were married for 64 years and he met and married her when he was only 18 (she was 24). I am so thankful to have had such wonderful grandparents who loved each other and loved the Lord. She was such a sweet woman with a beautiful smile and terrific fashion sense. I used to love trying on her shoes and jewelry when I was a little girl and all growing up I would hear from my friends, "Wow, your grandma sure knows how to dress!" I have many fond memories of my Granny and one of them is very recent. Both she and Papa came to see Saige in the hospital when she was born. It was such special time that I will always remember - her holding her grandaughter's daughter. Lord, thank you for that sweet memory. I will miss you Granny.
We will be praying for you. I remember when I saw your Granny walk down the aisle at your wedding thinking that she looked so classy. That is so sweet that Saige got to meet her.
ReplyDelete