


Saige loves her daddy. She has always loved him but lately she is wanting him over me. Kind of strange actually, but nice. Last week at church, for instance, she actually got upset when I took her from him. It caught me a little off guard. Patrick sure was proud though. I love that. I love that they are starting to really bond. I was a Daddy's girl, so I know how special it is to have time with your Dad. I am very excited to see their relationship develop, and can't wait for them to have their own special things they do together.
Oh and for all you Astros fans, be jealous. We are all going to the opening game on Monday night at Minute Maid Park. I am soo stoked. Baseball is the thing. It's says spring, it says summer, it says fun. And I can't wait to take Saige to her first game! I'll post pictures from the game when we get back. : )
yeah, you three should REALLY come watch a sox game here at fenway with us...hint, hint!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, we have never been to a game at Minute Maid park...we are so deprived.
ReplyDeletecheryl
ReplyDeletesaige is so cute! I love those pictures! I can't wait to have pictures of my little one with da da! Hey, we will be in Houston the end of May. Probably the last week. We are doing a support raising trip through Texas, Houston, Waco, and McAllen. Anyways, I would love to see you and catch up. I can email you the dates later, but just thought I would let you know.
Sara