


We went with Ecclesia on the church retreat this past weekend and we had so much fun. We go to Laity Lodge, which is owned by the HEB Foundation, so it is really cheap. It is south of Kerrville and it is on the Frio River. It is absolutely gorgeous out there and always worth the drive. Saige did so well, she is pretty adaptable and didn't really have any meltdowns or anything. We got to relax for the most part, working in naps and stuff was a little weird since normally that is my time to get things done. I had to stay in the cabin so it forced me to read or take a nap too. That was hard for this social butterfly, but I managed. :) That last picture of Saige with her mouth open really wide is her new way of laughing. She kind of makes this machine gun sound... it is very strange but hilarious. I am actually laughing while I type this because it so funny and so Saige. :)
Saige you are so beautiful and special. Can't imagine life without our grandkids!! Pictues are so cute!!
ReplyDelete