Sunday, May 27, 2007

cruising

Saige loves remote controls... hmm maybe because she loves control!


this is her frustrated face... when she isn't getting her way... it just makes me laugh right now but I know it won't always!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    I love that you're taking so many pictures of Saige "growing up" and going through various stages in her life so that you will be able to look back on one day. She is so precious and fun and you are an awesome daughter and mother!
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 PM

    I thought that she looked like a great mix of both you and Patrick, but for some reason, these pictures make me think of Patrick...especially that frustrated one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great face. I can't wait to see her. Even more, can't wait to see you. it's amazing how time flies. Baby number two coming up soon. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:47 PM

    looks like her dad's face to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saige has the best expressions and y'all do such a good job of capturing them in pictures. The last picture is my favorite!!! I think I may have seen that expression on Patrick when he was younger :o)

    How have you been feeling??

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!