Wednesday, May 9, 2007

wordless wednesdays


this is how i have been feeling lately... saige and i are a lot alike. :)
this idea was inspired by the website 5 minutes for mom check it out if you have a chance

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I love all your pictures. Especially the ones of Laity Lodge. I went to camp there and then worked as a counselor 2 summers so it's a place very dear to my heart. I'm so glad y'all got to go there! Btw, your link to the 5 minute mom site didn't work for me. Maybe it's just my internet connection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link should now be working - thank you, Michelle, for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saige is so cute ... even when she is having one of those days :o)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!