Wednesday, October 31, 2007

no baby yet, but...

... here are some really cute pictures of our first baby! Saige is now 15 months old - the age I knew she would eventually be when her baby sister came. I can't believe that month has arrived. It is Nov 1 and I only have 8 days until we induce. I am still holding out for her to come before, but it is nice to know that we will have a baby by next Friday. I am SO uncomfortable - hence the blogging at midnight due to the fact that I can't sleep. Anyways, enjoy the pictures of Saige.
little miss personality

Saige discoverd the Bumbo chair that I was getting out for the baby and hasn't stopped playing with it!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    what sweet photos!
    she is getting so big!
    hang in there...i remember being so uncomfortable at the end of my pregnancies!
    let us know if you need anything...we are praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saige is so cute ...

    Love her outfit, we almost bought that exact outfit and a matching one for her baby sister :o) We like the browns and pink flowers together.

    Isn't it crazy, how when you need the sleep the most in order to be prepared for upcoming events/changes, you have the hardest time getting enough!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!