Wednesday, January 30, 2008

12 weeks




Meadow is living up to her name... she is calm, peaceful and quiet. Her personality is shaping up to be more like her Dad's. She is very mellow and it takes a little more to get her to smile. It's a little early still, but I could tell a lot about Saige by this age that is still true today. Saige used to smile ALL the time but she also screamed a lot. Meadow is more even tempered and really only cries when she is hungry, tired or has gas. It is nice to be able to go through the list and be able to calm her down rather quickly. I feel bad sometimes because her big sister takes more of my time but I think God knew I needed some help and gave me a less demanding baby! She is a welcome addition to our family and we are so thankful for her!

7 comments:

  1. Meadow is looking blonder and definitely has her own separate look from Saige.

    Praise God #2 is laid-back! We are praying for the same scenario over here :0).

    What beautiful little blessings you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Meadow is really a blessing and a great addition to our group! She is so pretty, I love the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes just melt my heart. :) The reason I blog so much is because Ellie and Josh's naps often end up overlapping in the afternoon...and that becomes 'me' time. Since I take a thousand photos a day and love to share them with my in-laws, I usually use my 'me' time to blog. OH! And praise the Lord...Josh has had almost an entire gas-free week. I think the Lord has answered our prayers to mature his digestive system quickly. So he is doing wonderfully and sleeps a ton which is making life much easier. Thank the Lord! I love your 18 reasons for loving Saige. She sounds like a real gem with alotta spunk...still totally wish I could meet her. Hope you have an awesome weekend, friend! Miss you lots!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meadow is beautiful and it is amazing that 12 weeks has already flown by ... Would be neat to be closer and see you all more often, but blog pictures will have to do :o) Take care of those girls and love on them for us. One of Darbi's favorite things to do is to check out Saige and Meadow's blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she has such beautiful eyes! I'm sure as she gets a little older, she'll learn to express herself in her own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 12 weeks already! She's beautiful. What blessings you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gorgeous girl.

    Man, I am thinking we should have named Eva Rose Meadow....laid back and easy she is not!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!