Since the Election is over, I will stop my political rants and just post nice pictures of my beautiful daughters. Mimi got these dresses for the girls when they went to Disney World - aren't they adorable?? Hope you enjoy them!
Just wanted to share with you that we had an awesome discussion at Bible Study this morning. Most people were disappointed with the election results, but we are choosing to believe that God is going to work a miracle deep in the heart of Obama. Who knows, Obama may change his name again, as Saul did, chief of sinners, when he was lavished with the grace of God and became Paul, the greatest evangelist this side of the cross. I won't put it past our Heavenly Father, I am going to believe HUGE things!
Love, love, love those pictures. They are just a cute as they can be dressed up like Minnie!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
They are so darling!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to share with you that we had an awesome discussion at Bible Study this morning. Most people were disappointed with the election results, but we are choosing to believe that God is going to work a miracle deep in the heart of Obama. Who knows, Obama may change his name again, as Saul did, chief of sinners, when he was lavished with the grace of God and became Paul, the greatest evangelist this side of the cross. I won't put it past our Heavenly Father, I am going to believe HUGE things!