
Peanut #3

Peanut #3
Well I wanted to do something cute for the blog announcing the big news but we have all been under the weather this week and aren't feeling up to it. So this pic is all I have.... Can you read what the tech wrote down??? We had her write down the gender on the paper and decided we would go to lunch and read it then. I'm so glad we decided to do that because while she was showing us the heart, brain, etc. (and saying words like "perfect" and "beautiful") it made me appreciate that we had a healthy baby and at that moment the gender didn't matter. It was good perspective and made finding out all the more joyous, knowing that God blessed us with another healthy baby to love and take care of!
If you can read it, let me know in the comments!! :)
WOOOOOO HOOOOO! a boy! how fun, I bet patrick is thrilled.
ReplyDeleteA boy!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it and you will both have so much fun. Of course, Saige and Meadow's entire world will be turned upside down :o)
Speaking as a big sister with a little brother and as a mom with 5 girls and 1 boy ....
He (Kevin or Billy) still turns my world upside down sometimes.
Congrats!!!!
I don't know exactly how I found your blog. I think I started at My Charming Kids and somehow ended up here! Glad I did. I have two girls 20 months and 6 months. I'm seriously thinking about having another baby. I would do it soon just like you did. I would also like to have a boy like you are having!!!!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you will be adding a BOY to the mix!
ReplyDeleteI love your idea of having the tech write the gender on a piece of paper and looking at it together later. May have to use it in the future!
Congratulations! How fun it is a boy. Our twins our a girl and boy.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS! Yay for Stephen, yay for you, yay for your family! :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful is that! I am so glad it' all in proper perspective... first, healthy; then, a boy!!!
ReplyDeleteYAHOO for a BOY! CONGRATS :)
ReplyDelete~Elyse
YEAHHHHH!!! Boys are awesome!! That's so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI can see it! Yay! You will LOVE having a boy, they are so much fun. Saige and Meadow will be awesome big sisters and will have so much fun with him. So happy for you and Patrick!
ReplyDeleteAW~*CONGRATULATIONS!* This is my first visit to your blog, and it totally made me smile. June 1st we will be finding out if we are having a Francis or a Frances! OH be ready for boy differences~we are still SO AMAZED at how different our girlie is after having three boys~LOL!(((((HUGS))))) sandi
ReplyDeleteThis comment is from my friend Ellen... I accidentally deleted your comment! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic!! So excited for you guys! Even though we don't see each other... I love keeping up through blogs.
Ellen
Oh, I am so excited for you! A whole new adventure! So fun!
ReplyDeleteCongradulations! I was really hoping you guys would have a boy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cheryl! Boys are so much fun! But their clothes are boring, what can i say :) Good thing you've had fun with two gorgeous girls already! We're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your girls will have so much fun with a little brother.
ReplyDeleteoh my! congratulations. I haven't checked in on you in quite a while and today I clicked and WOW! what marvelous news.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little fella'!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL!!!!!
Oh, I love baby boys SO MUCH!!!
The way you love your boys - so different from how you love your girls. I am so glad you get to find that out for yourself!!!
PS - Can't wait to see what cool boy name y'all come up with!
ReplyDelete