I have less than 100 days until we have our third child! That astounds me, I mean seriously can time go by any faster? I have a lot to do before then, like:
get Saige and/or Meadow out of diapers
move Saige into a twin bed
then bring Meadow into Saige's room because they are going to start sharing
paint and decorate the girls' room
paint baby boy's room
help Patrick get the spare room in order
If anyone has some suggestions on the list above, PLEASE let me know! :)
that is alot of stuff and not much time!! you know 99 days should seem like a long time but :o)
not sure about suggestions... but Shelbi said she would love to come down for a week or so and help with the painting and moving things around if you need... or extra cleaning or babysitting or baking ... or cooking ... or anything else :o)
I am nervous about putting the two girls in a room together when that time comes, so I am interested to see what suggestions about that you get.
For Hattie, moving her to a "big girl bed" was easy. I found a bedspread that I knew she would love - fairies and princesses and butterflies. She instantly wanted to sleep with her new "magical" blanket, and she's never looked back!
Maybe you could just potty-train them together? Kill two birds with one stone or whatever. Meadow is kind of young, but she might catch on fast watching big sister.
Can't believe your due date is so close - how exciting!!!!
Cheryl, I guess my encouragement would be that the changing to a twin bed and potty training may not be as hard as you anticipate it. Neither were as hard as I expected with Reister, but we did the big boy bed when he was 1 1/2 so maybe that made it easier? Anyway, there's no time like the present, so go for it! And remember, "This too shall pass" if it gets hard! Don't forget to pray :)
that is alot of stuff and not much time!! you know 99 days should seem like a long time but :o)
ReplyDeletenot sure about suggestions... but Shelbi said she would love to come down for a week or so and help with the painting and moving things around if you need... or extra cleaning or babysitting or baking ... or cooking ... or anything else :o)
just let her know ...
I am willing and able any time you need me to help paint or clean. Just give me a call. I don't doubt for a minute you can do this.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
I am nervous about putting the two girls in a room together when that time comes, so I am interested to see what suggestions about that you get.
ReplyDeleteFor Hattie, moving her to a "big girl bed" was easy. I found a bedspread that I knew she would love - fairies and princesses and butterflies. She instantly wanted to sleep with her new "magical" blanket, and she's never looked back!
Maybe you could just potty-train them together? Kill two birds with one stone or whatever. Meadow is kind of young, but she might catch on fast watching big sister.
Can't believe your due date is so close - how exciting!!!!
sounds a lot like my list right now, but I only have one. have fun with blue paint!
ReplyDeleteCheryl, I guess my encouragement would be that the changing to a twin bed and potty training may not be as hard as you anticipate it. Neither were as hard as I expected with Reister, but we did the big boy bed when he was 1 1/2 so maybe that made it easier? Anyway, there's no time like the present, so go for it! And remember, "This too shall pass" if it gets hard! Don't forget to pray :)
ReplyDeleteWe've got a lot to do as well, so if you figure out any tips be sure to pass them on to us! Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete