I like the wordless Wednesdays.....because that means lots of pictures. The girls are really geared up for whatever. And speaking of whatever.....How are you feeling???
Hello! I just want you to know that the Lord used your blog today to help me encourage my mom. I googled a "bowl full of cherries" because the card I am sending her had a bowl full of cherries on the front and your blog was the first hit. The fact that you had a spiritual meaning to it totally made it a God-thing! It seems like you live in WA too! The Holy Spirit is moving for sure.
My girls have those backpacks/sleeping bags AND the rain boots! So fun!
ReplyDeleteSaige is a backpacker and purse carrier. She loves her bags. Cute pictures. Love those girls.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
Saige looks like she ready for a hiking trip. Love the boots :o)
ReplyDeleteI like the wordless Wednesdays.....because that means lots of pictures. The girls are really geared up for whatever. And speaking of whatever.....How are you feeling???
ReplyDeleteHello! I just want you to know that the Lord used your blog today to help me encourage my mom. I googled a "bowl full of cherries" because the card I am sending her had a bowl full of cherries on the front and your blog was the first hit. The fact that you had a spiritual meaning to it totally made it a God-thing! It seems like you live in WA too! The Holy Spirit is moving for sure.
ReplyDelete