pretty pictures!!! you look beautiful! I wish we would have taken some before the wedding--gotta capture those moments when everyone is relatively presentable :)
Your girls are cute, but I noticed YOU, Cheryl. You look radiant! Those pregnancy hormones look good on you, and your hair looks so thick and shiny - one of the best things about being preggers, I think!
These are the best sort of pictures!! Someday I will have to share a few of mine.
ReplyDeleteAunt Alice
pretty pictures!!! you look beautiful! I wish we would have taken some before the wedding--gotta capture those moments when everyone is relatively presentable :)
ReplyDeletelittle girls are just cute no matter what their mood is :o)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are cute, but I noticed YOU, Cheryl. You look radiant! Those pregnancy hormones look good on you, and your hair looks so thick and shiny - one of the best things about being preggers, I think!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Stephanie! :)
ReplyDeletethe first one is my favorite. i can just hear you talking through that smile, "look at the camera girls. SMILE". so cute.
ReplyDeleteyou are absolutely right, Jen! i was saying that exact thing. what i didn't know was they were making such grumpy faces!! :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl, I really enjoyed chatting with you last night! You have a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeleteYou know I think all 3 of you are beautiful no matter what.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad