This is how I found Reed this afternoon. Do you see him under there????
I could NOT stop laughing! All I could see were his little feet sticking out, so I ran to get my camera because I wanted to get pictures before he realized I was in the room (this boy loves his Mama and I knew the fun would be over). So I got down and he started playing peek-a-boo with me! Hilarious!
I am so in love with this boy, I can hardly explain it. People have asked me if it's different than with the girls and yes it is and words can't describe it. It's not better, just different. He is such a sweetheart. And in just a few days he will be 6 months! I hope to do an update with stats and all of that when we go in for a check-up so stay posted.
WOW!!! Has it really been 6 months???
ReplyDeleteHang on to every one of those precious moments......
Great Aunt Alice
Love those pictures. Reed is a very handsome little boy, (beautiful) is what comes to mind. I love his smile and they way he acts shy. Enjoy every minute as you know he will change quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi