What can I say about my third child and my first boy except that he is so precious and has added such joy and happiness to our family! He may not get as much attention on the ol' blog but that is obviously because he is the third child. So I am going to take this time to update all my faithful readers (all 10 of you) on how this sweet boy is doing.- He weighs about 21 lbs. and he is over 27" long; such a contrast from my petite girls
- He wears mostly 12 month clothing
- He still does not have any teeth
- He sleeps about 10 hours at night and takes either a 3 hour nap or 2 one hour naps
- He started sitting up at the end of his 6th month
- He will be 8 months on the 18th
- He has been getting up on his knees and rocking
- He does an army crawl
- He already gets into everything just by rolling... Oh, Lord help me when he starts to crawl!
- He is apparently allergic to mosquito bites
- He is content to play for long periods of time
- Says "Ma Ma" when he is upset and says "Da Da" when he is happy... no lie
- He is talker! I love to hear his babbling - I forgot how sweet babies are at this age!
- In general, this boy loves to eat!
- He loves puffs, baby Mum-Mums and now Cheerios
- He likes applesauce, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, grean beans
- He doesn't care for bananas, peas or peaches
- He laughs at his sisters and cries when they leave the room
- And has the sweetest disposition


reed is really handsome, cheryl.
ReplyDeleteOh, Reed, you are so precious and growing too fast! One of these days you'll be happy that I'm holding you. =)
ReplyDeleteHe is SO precious! I love me squishy boys! Cash, is not even 18 months, and wears size 3T shirts! HAHA!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are such precious pictures of Reed. He is growing up so fast. Love keeping him. He is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
I love you Reed. You've got my Heart!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Noni
He is sooo cute! He looks more like you than the girls, for sure!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so adorable! And looks super cuddly.
ReplyDeleteHe is just trying to be the 'Big Boy' of the house. You best keep an eye on this little guy.....he is gonna be a Lady's Man...
ReplyDeleteAunt Alice