Monday, August 2, 2010

OuR biG 4 yEar oLd!



My firstborn turned 4 last week and we celebrated this weekend with an Olivia the Pig party.  It was so much fun and I think everyone had a good time.  Here is a letter to her and a few pics from the big bash.

Dear Saige,
Wow.  4 years old.  It seems like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital.  
Our first born, our first girl, our Saige Olivia.  
You are a fun, fun, fun 4 year old.  You have a huge imagination and you are beginning to become a story-teller.  I love to hear you and Meadow play as you describe what game you are playing and what imaginary world you are in.  May God always hold your imagination and may you honor Him as you dream big dreams.  You are also quite the song-writer.  You tend to not like traditional songs, as they cramp your style and you prefer to sing your own songs with your own words to your own tune.  You are a leader and you are very good at organizing activities for you and your friends.  May you learn and grow to be a servant leader.  I pray that God uses you in mighty ways for His glory as he molds you to be more like His Son.  Your Daddy and I are looking forward to the next year as we watch you grow and learn.  Stay sweet, fun and original.  You are one of a kind, Saige.  We love you.



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:43 AM

    Looks like a great party! Happy Birthday Saige!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Saige! What I would give to plan a playdate with you and Elianna...you sound like a wonderful, sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im gonna need you to throw my birthday party this year. everyone looks like they had a blast. i want balloons please. i like the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 AM

    What a beautiful letter/prayer! That is a treasure to keep. Saige is a beautiful child inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea! We love Olivia! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!