This man of mine is so much fun. He is way more fun than this boring ol' Mommy. And I am so thankful for his ability to just be silly with the kids.
This man of mine makes me laugh. He always has. I have known him 21 of his 32 years, and for the majority of those, he has made me smile with his dry sense of humor.
Take for example, last night.
We were watching American Idol and the contestants picked a song that came out the year they were born. Which of course made us feel old. But when Pia walked out, Patrick and I both gagged. #completewardrobefail
Don't get me wrong, we both think she is pretty and although she is a little boring, she has a nice voice. But what was she wearing?
Patrick said, "Well I guess they are wearing the dated pieces from when their song came out." She was singing a Whitney Houston song that came out in 1988. And I told him, "No, I think that is what kids are wearing these days." Kids. Because that's what they are. He disagreed. I asked him if he wanted me to google it and he said, "What? Google ugly?"
Patrick said, "Well I guess they are wearing the dated pieces from when their song came out." She was singing a Whitney Houston song that came out in 1988. And I told him, "No, I think that is what kids are wearing these days." Kids. Because that's what they are. He disagreed. I asked him if he wanted me to google it and he said, "What? Google ugly?"
I love his one liners.
So Happy Birthday to my quick-witted, clever and entertaining husband.
![]() |
| Patrick celebrating his 6th birthday at McDonald's |
I love you, babe!
~cheryl~


Fun to meet your guy :)
ReplyDeleteAre you watching American Idol with me right now?
Kara - yes I was totally watching it last night! Although Patrick prefers to fast forward to the end to see who got voted off. ;) I think it was inevitable for Karen, although I liked her, she isn't very versatile. With that said, I think she could easily sell some records.
ReplyDelete