Thursday, March 3, 2011

we need a book boost

Lest you think my children are perfect and I am doing such an awesome job... this is what my 4 year old said the other day:

"Let's go nowhere tomorrow and watch movies forever!"


Nothing makes a mama prouder than when her child aspires to watching television . . . forever, nonetheless. I think I need to break open a few more books and get the library back into the routine, so that maybe she'll aspire to, I don't know, getting off the couch one day. Sigh.


7 comments:

  1. That is too funny!!! Same here, which is one of the many reasons behind the TV tickets. Headed out to the library and brought home 20 something books yesterday. Planning on going back next week for story time again.

    Hoping it all works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love kids. They help keep us humble don't they? You are a great mom though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl needs a date with me to go look for a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think reading is overrated anyway. I like Saige's idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, Jamie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad...
    Lydi (20 months) yells "French Fries !!!" every time we pass a McDonalds...
    I'm sure that makes me look great.
    Movie days are a good thing every once in a while :)
    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Left you an award on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!