Monday, June 20, 2011

sweet and sour

Ahh... sweet-middle-child of mine, Meadow Rae.
She is quite the handful and she can be so trying at times. But she is also so sweet and considerate. Sometimes these two sides of her show up within seconds of each other. 


Seriously, look at those eyes. She is adorably sneaky, no?!

My sister-in-law, Laura, captured this picture of her hiding under the table at Mimi's, sneaking a bite of icing from the cake. Not a major offense, especially considering the cake. It was awesome. Uncle Chachi did a great job and if you were 3, could you resist the combination of icing and goldfish? I think not.


I saw this Sour Patch Kids commercial this morning and immediately thought of Meadow. Check it out.



Do you know anyone like this? One of your kids maybe? Were you that kid as a child?


~cheryl~

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 PM

    I love those sour patch commercials. And my 2 year old definately has 2 different personalities and it switches at the drop of a hat. I attribute this 2 the fact he's a gemini lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the sourpatch commercial. But, the first thing I thought of when I read your post was this blog. HILARIOUS. You must read it. You will laugh so hard. http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/10/god-of-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How VERY MUCH I can relate to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely my 3 yr old! sweet and sour! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute picture of Meadow...and I couldn't blame her for sneaking a little taste...it does look like a pretty great cake!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!