Friday, October 14, 2011

Disqus Removed

I decided to remove Disqus from my blog. It was the comment moderator that I had installed and I just wasn't happy with it. I wanted a better way to respond to your comments and I thought that Disqus would help with that, but it didn't and it was starting to frustrate me. So in the future, I hope to do a better job of responding. I liked that I could reply right there on the blog, but what has been annoying is if guests post than I am not sure what they're blog is and how to find them. If you've commented recently, and it isn't showing up, now you'll know why. I really value my readers and want to continue our interacting in the blogosphere, because that's what makes the blogging world go round. Hopefully, Blogger will catch up to speed on a better way to respond to comments as well. Thank you for your patience and understanding. And if you have an opinion one way or another, I would LOVE to hear it!




6 comments:

  1. just wanted you to know that you bless me, cheryl. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use disqus and recently noticed it had a become backed up and comments weren't posting. It seems to be working now. You are so sweet to reply to comments. I know I don't always do that, and disqus was making it easier for me to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Disqus didn't work out for you. I love it and haven't had any issues. I do receive comments from people who choose not to have a Disqus account and therefore are anonymous. But I still comment back to them, because I know the system sets them an email back.

    Hopefully this will work better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbie,
    I didn't realize that everyone got an email back even if they were anonymous. That's good to know. Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like disqus ... didn't know who commented at times and never received an email back when I commented via it!! It also took my comments off the blog so if I wanted to remove it later for something better it meant I lost all my comments to them. I always comment back via blogger and it seems to work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this now because for some reason my computer would never show the link to comment so I would only just be able to read. So I'm just excited that I get to comment now :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!