Thursday, November 3, 2011

friday favorites pinterest project

I'm sure everyone is well aware of my obsession with pinterest, and how much time I've wasted inspiration it has given me. 
Well, one of my favorite things about it, is actually completing a project that I started. Here is one more I finished after seeing this on pinterest.
We have a small bathroom for the kids and it is quite comical when ALL 5 of us are in there trying to get the kids ready for bed. I was getting tired of the Reederator always getting his toothbrush and scrubbing the sink with it! So I was so happy to finish this project that has saved space and kept their things organized at the same time. I am so happy with how they turned out! 







 

 






Happy Friday, y'all!





friday favorite things | finding joy 




17 comments:

  1. that is awesome! And YES I totally would buy that. Free up counterspace? YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and simple idea. Good luck with these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! not sure if I would make or buy or quite frankly even have enough wall space :o)

    adding the letters is probably my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH this is exactly what my family needs! My husband is totally grossed out that I keep all of our tooth brushes in the medicine cabinet, but there's just no other pretty space for them!!! Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh now this is totally cute and such a great idea!!! i'm always impressed when people actually make something they pin! : ) good work! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea. Stopping by from Finding joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, and such a nice way to keep the kids things separated and organized. Mine are always upset about possible "contamination" of their things from the other siblings!

    Welcome to NOBH and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this!!!
    Wanna make 4 more???
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so fantastic. I may just have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea! I love how you personalized them! Found you on FridaysFaveThings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these!! What a cute idea!!

    Annnnnnd, I am also a fellow interest junkie. :)

    Thanks for posting...I'm inspired to get my craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful! I'm pinning them--;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cute....you did a great job! I may have to attempt it. I too love Pinterest....so many great ideas in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Looks fantastic!

    I really need to pick one of the crafts I'm drooling over and just do it. I'm in full on lazy mode over here.

    Congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Freaking. Impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok I love this idea. Where did u get the shower curtain also?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!