Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Drum Roll please . . .

The verdict is in

And it's another GIRL!

A Big sister three times over and she is absolutely tickled pink!

A son that will grow to be, Lord willing, a sweet, caring and sensitive young man with the help of all THREE sisters.

And a girl who gets the joy of being a big sister again, but this time to a baby girl.




And Mom and Dad are overjoyed! Praise God for another healthy baby!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And I guessed right :) so excited for you! I find out on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked your blog a few times waiting! I love that you told your three with pink cupcakes, such a cute memory! Another beautiful daughter, you guys are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO CUTE!!! What a wonderful idea to have pink or blue mixture for the cupcakes :) Congrats and that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congratulations on another sweet girl!!! So happy for you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on another girl!! :) how fun! and great pictures. love their messy, cute faces!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!