Saturday, March 25, 2006

fearfully and wonderfully made...





Well, I am currently 21 weeks and counting... over half way and I can hardly believe it! Patrick and I went in to get our final ultrasound done this morning and this time we met with the technician who examines the baby's brain and other parts of the body to make sure everything is working properly. It was amazing! We got to see the 4 chambers of her little heart and the size of her brain, which Patrick would like to add is huge. :) Thankfully, we are pleased to report that our little one looked beautiful!!! She also pointed out that she seemed a bit fiesty since she wouldn't stay still - which we of course laughed, just her like mom i thought... I am a little nervous about having a strong willed little girl to raise - I guess this is payback, right Mom?! Well enjoy the pics, they are all her profile with her head on the left and there is one where it looks like she is about to suck her thumb. Can you figure out which one?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Awesome! Awesome! This is getting to be so exciting! I don't know about payback time but if she's anything like you she'll be one beautiful girl whom her dad and I love and we will love our new granddaughter too!

    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Wow...it certainly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:25 AM

    She looks just like her dad. 80)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:59 AM

    what a perfect little profile. I cant wait to hold the lil fart...

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Oh yeah! That is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with all of us! I cant believe your 21 weeks! So fun. I look forward to seeing you soon!
    Love ya,
    Avigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Peanut,
    Awesome picture and report. It is hard to believe my peanut is going to have a little peanut. I guess the moniker will have to be transfered.
    love,
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl. You're right! She IS beautiful even in these early photos - so she'll be GORGEOUS in real life! Our babe had WEIRD lookin ultrasound photos that made me a bit concerned and she turned out pretty darn cute. :) Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that Elianna was SUPER fiesty in the womb (to the point where one ultrasound technician nearly started hissing, because she couldn't get the info she wanted) and she's got a super laid-back personality now. :) I was worried about that, too. So you just never know - what happens in there doesn't necessarily indicate what will happen in 17 weeks! I'm so excited for you guys - parenthood is so much fun, and you two will be AWESOME at it. Bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:16 PM

    So when do we get to see pictures of Cheryl pregnant? I'm sure you are so cute right about now.
    We miss you guys in Vancouver! Love, Michele (& Robert)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!