Patrick and I went to the doctor today and found out that we are going to have a little baby... Girl!! Crazy isn't it? We are both very excited and will now begin the arduous process of picking out a name... I find that girl names are much more difficult to choose, so we'll see! But once we pick it, we aren't going to tell anyone until she is born, so don't ask - you will just have to be surprised!
Thanks for being excited with us - we thank God for her already and are looking forward to her arrival!
Stella will have a friend! Yippee
ReplyDeleteYAHOO!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to two amazing people! I am so thrilled for you guys, and can't wait to hold her!
Love, Kelly
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited for yall! What a lucky girl! Thanks for letting us all in and keeping us updated. Ive been checking your blog so Im glad to see the great update. Love yall and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteAvigail
Congratulations this is great news! I vote for "Roberta."
ReplyDeleteIs it a Sith baby?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so excited for you, girls are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteaunt courtney says that it's much more fun to shop for the girls! all little boys can wear are trains and planes...but girls, the options are limitless! yahoo. i am tickled pink for you two. thanks for sharing the news:)
ReplyDeletebig hugs for the three of you-court
Sugar and spice and everything nice...
ReplyDeleteThat's what little Wimberly's made of.
I agree with Courtney - shopping for baby girls is lots more fun: Hip Baby W, Classic Baby W, Outdoorsy Baby W, Flowery Baby W - oh la la! What fun!
Jen (in Drew's blog-identity)
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my precious granddaughter!!! She will be spoiled with love from Papa and Nano!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Nano
Wahoo!! Congratulations, guys!! She's gonna be a real cutie. We'll let you know in a couple days if she's got a future spouse out here, or a future best friend. :)We love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete