Wow! I'm speechless...it's the daughter if Patrick & Cheryl-Amazing!Beautiful! Magnificant creation! Buckets of love to the 3 of you,Courtney
Hi Saige!! You are a CUTIE PIE! I just can't figure out who in the world you look like!?!?! Tell your mom to let me know, k? Elianna sends her love!!
Wow! She is finally here. She is so beautiful, lots of precious baby hair. I can't wait to meet her in person. Congratulations and enjoy this time, it will go more quickly than you can even imagine. Oh and call if you three need anything...ellen
I Love Comments!It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!
Wow! I'm speechless...it's the daughter if Patrick & Cheryl-Amazing!Beautiful! Magnificant creation!
ReplyDeleteBuckets of love to the 3 of you,
Courtney
Hi Saige!! You are a CUTIE PIE! I just can't figure out who in the world you look like!?!?! Tell your mom to let me know, k? Elianna sends her love!!
ReplyDeleteWow! She is finally here. She is so beautiful, lots of precious baby hair. I can't wait to meet her in person. Congratulations and enjoy this time, it will go more quickly than you can even imagine. Oh and call if you three need anything...
ReplyDeleteellen