Friday, August 11, 2006

We are having so much fun with Saige! She is so cute and makes the funniest faces ever! She sleeps for about 2 hours at a time which is great and she is pretty predictable right now. I know things might change but so far she is a pretty easy baby. She is definitely a gift from God!

2 comments:

  1. I had to describe Saige to Rob before he got the chance to actually see a photo of her, and the word I used was 'endearing'...there's something about your baby girl that's magnetic. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Saige is such a doll!! I can't wait to hold her!! Rhian saw a 2 week old baby on Friday and thought he was the neatest little thing. She kept saying baby cute baby cute!! Can't wait for her to see Saige (cuz she's even cuter!!) I am so excited that you guys live so close now. Call if you need anything at all, I'm just a street away!! Love you and can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!