Friday, September 8, 2006

One month old



Well Saige is now 6 weeks old, but she is exactly one month old in these pictures. I can't believe how fast it has gone already! She seems so big compared to her cousin and she is only 5 weeks older than him. Now I know why people say it goes by so quickly! I can't even remember how small she was when she was first born. How am I going to remember when she gets even older - that makes me a little sad. I am so thankful for pictures though, otherwise I would forget everything!
She is doing well - eating and sleeping well and she is starting to smile. She has the prettiest lips ever! : ) Even though I don't think the smiles are intentional, she sure is cute!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:46 PM

    She is just so cute. I love the pictures!
    :) Michele

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!