


On Dec 29th, Saige turned 5 months old. She is such a happy baby and loves to laugh, especially at her Daddy. She is learning how to sit up on her own and it won't be long before she can do it... She lasts for about 10 seconds before she falls over and it is pretty funny to watch because of her facial expressions - like she is saying "What is happening?"
She seems to be a pretty social baby - smiling at pretty much everyone (when she is well rested) but I can also see that separation anxiety might be settling in... I am going to try my best to get her used to other people - but it definitely endearing that whenever either Patrick or I walk into the room - she gets a huge grin on her face. She is so adorable.
Allie and JB - do you recognize her top? It fits her so well and I love it! Thank you!
Ah, yes . . . separation anxiety . . . we're having fun with that, too, these days! That's awesome that Saige is learning to sit on her own already!
ReplyDeleteSaige is so cute and I love her facial expressions. She is growing so fast!
ReplyDelete~Kristi
Saiges gets cuter with each blog, Cheryl. She looks so happy! What a blessing.
ReplyDelete