



I don't really have much to say ... I just wanted to post these pictures of Saige. She got this chair for Christmas from Mimi and Popo. I let her play with books when she sits in this chair, so I have designated it her "Big Girl reading chair." Hopefully it will be the start of her love for reading.
She's so cute, Cheryl. I love the chair! I find it amusing that Saige has hair in the exact opposite places as Ellie did when she was that age. (Ellie was completely bald on the sides with a bush on top. People asked me if I cut it that way...do they ask you that?)
ReplyDeleteDo you know where they got that chair? I love it! Saige seems to really enjoy it!
ReplyDeletehi Jacki,
ReplyDeletei know - i always say she looks like an old man with a comb over...
i have never been asked if i cut it; it is pretty obvious that it is falling out, but people do ask if i am going to cut the back. she has a mini mullet. ;)
i think she is perfect!
stephanie,
i will get back to you about the chair. saige likes it, but you can't leave them in it... saige sits up and she sometimes throws herself forward. i think it is made for ages 2 and up...
love,
cheryl
hey cheryl!
ReplyDeletethanks for writing on my website - it was great to hear from you! where are you located these days? we just moved back to dallas.
saige is so cute! i love the pink reading chair!
take care,
rachel
cheryl!! saige is BEAUTIFUL!!! oh my goodness! what a DOLL BABY! she looks just like here mama!
ReplyDeletei hope that all is well. love to you!
angie
hey cheryl! thank you for your sweet words about our kiddos!! it's so great to hear from you. we live in dallas, in "old lake highlands" next to white rock lake. henry was born on sept.19! keep in touch, ok!! angie
ReplyDeletesaige is beautiful! I love all the pictures!!
ReplyDeletelove
Sara