Monday, January 22, 2007

who would've thought?




Well Saige has always loved the vacuum cleaner... don't ask my why but when she was a newborn the sound of the vacuum cleaner was sometimes one of the only things that could get her to stop crying. I figured this out one day when I was at my wits end and decided to put her in her swing and let her cry... well I needed to vacuum the house and when i turned it on, Voila! she instantly stopped crying - it was a God send and hilarious! Patrick and I would leave it on sometimes until we couldn't stand it anymore and it was so funny it would relieve the tension, making us laugh out loud at the silliness of it all.
Now that she's older, when I turn the vacuum on, she gets hysterical with laughter - it is so funny to watch but unfortunately you can't hear her adorable little laugh over the noise. But her eyes get huge and her smile goes from ear to ear - I love it and luckily I love to vacuum. She's such a hoot and so entertaining. Oh, and you might not be able to tell but in the third picture she is drooling with excitement! : )

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her exersaucer. It looks like she could get used to standing all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Saige has such a cute smile and a sophisticated sense of humor! Hattie is that way about the computer. Anytime I put her near it, she gets so excited. It's amazing what babies enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids laugh at the most surprising things. Her excitement and entertainment is written all over her face. What a great smile !!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!