Thursday, March 22, 2007





Saige had a friend come over on Wednesday to play. My friend, Diane, brought her 6 month old daughter Stella over for them to play and of course for us to talk and catch up. Stella was hilarious - she kept trying to push herself out of the bumbo chair... I think I thought it was so funny since I have never seen Saige do that. It is amazing how unique each baby is, and it is so fun to watch them. We kept saying how much fun it is to be a mom... I love sharing that with other people. Diane is a good friend of mine from high school and her and her family live in Waco. Her husband works at Redeemer Presbyterian Church there and it is always fun to talk church. They also have a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Emma who was with her grandma taking a nap during the play date. I always enjoy talking to Diane since she has experience raising girls and it is of course fun that her second is close to the same age as Saige.
Check out Diane's website also, www.dianereeves.blogspot.com, she is soooo creative and has created a new scrapbooking item that everyone should check out and order. You will be very inspired by her blog... she is so adorable and has an adorable family.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun girly get-together! Please tell Diane hello. I hear that Glenn and his wife are also expecting? How exciting. I am definitely going to check out her creative blog. Sounds right up my alley! Take care Cheryl. Little Saige is really growing up and looking like a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked at these pictures so many times, and I still smile when I see them. Such cuties.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!