Wednesday, April 18, 2007

exciting news....

Well, we have some very exciting news that I have been meaning to post on our blog for sometime now. I just keep forgetting because I have 'baby brain.' That's right I said baby brain because I am pregnant again! Saige is going to be a big sister! :) Can you believe it? I am about 9 weeks and am due Nov 19, which is my brother's birthday, so that is kind of fun. There is only a 5% chance of the baby being born that day, but we'll see! : ) They will be about 15 1/2 months apart, which is pretty cool, I pray they will be good friends.
Here are pictures of our peanut. He/she is about the size of a grape right now.

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! WOW! How exciting and wonderful for you and your family, Cheryl! My sister is due the same week you are. I hope you are feeling well, and I pray that you won't be too tired or get sick and that God will give you plenty of energy to keep up with Saige. I was just at Babies-R-US and they have onesies and shirts that say, "I'm the BIG sister." I'll be praying for your little peanut, too :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    We are so excited for y'all. This will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again, we are looking forward to hearing if it will be a boy or a girl. We hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes, batman! I can't believe you're having another baby! I can't wait to meet him/her! That was a lot of exclamatory remarks... and now you know that I secretly blog-stalk you. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. Jack and the baby will be pretty close in age, that's fun! Did I tell you we are coming to Houston in late May? We would love to see you when we come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:24 AM

    hey! i am trying to be better about keeping up with your blog. it was wonderful to see you! so i missed my plane home...late to the airport in true deniakos style :). gratefully standby tickets are flexible. i ended up flying into orlando. i sat next to a drunk woman, who kept trying to get me to buy her drinks when the flight attendent refused to sell them to her directly. never a dull moment i tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:27 AM

    oops...i someone posted as anonymous....it's me-lauri d!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:28 AM

    dang! i need to proofread BEFORE posting...'someone' should say 'somehow'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:35 PM

    yeah, now i know it's offically public knowledge. i am so excited and exhausted for you all in the same breath! this is how you two seem to live life-all or nothing, go big or go home- i love that about you two! congrats. if you come visit us in our new home, maybe we can make arrangements for you to rent out the room of our house matefor your stay(as it looks like by then you may need two rooms:) )
    ode to the wimberly clan! Court

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Wow! That IS exciting news! Good job, you two.
    Love, Robert and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will and I are so excited for you guys. Praise the Lord for His blessing. You are going to love being a family of four! Praying for you and the little one - Cara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!It's first time to comment to your blog.I always read your blog.I have a 2-year daughter and I also pregnant.My new baby will come on Sep.Let's enjoy pregnant life together!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!