Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter







The weather was so cold on Easter and I actually put her in hose and a jacket that day. But a few days before the weather was amazing so I decided I better take pictures and am so glad I did. She is so precious to me to and one of my favorites ended up being the one where she is just looking off a little past the camera.
To the Grandmas, I promise I will get some printed for you... :)

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful- look at those lips! Her cousin is going to have to beat off a bunch of boys when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Yes, her Nano would definitely love to have copies of these pictures! She is growing up and is more beautiful and happy each time I get to spend with her.
    Love, Nano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so pretty! Those are great photos. You have such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!