Saturday, June 2, 2007

getting out of town...

Saige and I are going to Colorado tomorrow! We are flying up there to spend some time with Meeka and the kids as they will be there for 6 weeks. I am so excited but a little nervous since this will be Saige's first time flying. I am praying that she will be her usual happy self and that we will be surrounded by people that love kids. If not, it is only 2.5 hours of my life... I'll get over it and Saige will never remember if she screamed the whole time. :) Patrick is driving up a week later and then we are going to hang out in CO for awhile and then go to New Mexico for a few days. I can't wait!
Here is Saige at 10 months!! I can hardly believe it. She is also really close to walking, I think. So we'll see if she does it before she turns 11 months.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 PM

    How did Saige do on the airplane? I hope good. And I hope you and Patrick are having fun and enjoying the beautiful scenery and weather up there...it sure it hot and humid down here (especially when you are 8 months pregnant!).

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!