Wednesday, June 27, 2007

motherhood


This is the Bible study group I go to on Monday mornings to feel sane! :) There are 7 wonderful women and 7 adorable babies and I love it... well they aren't all babies anymore! It has been fun getting together to encourage one another and to watch our children grow. We are all new moms, so it is fun to talk and laugh about all the new things we are experiencing. And it has been great to get advice from the ones who have kids a little bit older than Saige because for the most part it is fresh on their minds. It is amazing how quick we forget things, but I can't even really remember what it was like when Saige was 3 months, so you can imagine trying to ask someone with kids who are in elementary school. Anyways, I really respect these women and they all desire to raise their children in a godly home, so I enjoy being around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!