
Patrick and I went on Saturday to get the "big" ultrasound done on Peanut #2 and we are happy to report that everything is developing as it should. She weighs just at a pound now and is about 10.5 inches long. This time around seeing our baby in the womb was much more meaningful. We saw her little hands and feet and she kept moving her hand back and forth, it was quite humorous. Now that we have Saige, it is so fun to think that this little one is already a person and she will have her own little personality... thinking about it right now is making me tear up. I am so excited to meet her, to see who she will look like, and who she will become. I am truly amazed at the process of being pregnant, and so thankful God chose to create this way. I am humbled and honored to be a part of it.
Yeah... I'm so excited for y'all. This is going to be so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so glad everything looks good, and Peanut #2 is healthy and thriving. What a blessing! Praise God!
ReplyDeletecongratulations, cheryl! how EXCITING!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete