I can hardly believe it... as of July 29, Saige Olivia is a one year old! Everyone says it goes by so fast and it really does... just a year ago we were in the hospital recovering and getting to know our new baby girl. I am always amazed at how much they learn in a year and it is hard to believe that it wasn't that long ago that she couldn't feed herself or even roll over. We had a party for her yesterday and it was so much fun. I am glad I kept it simple because I really got to enjoy it. I will post pics from the party soon...
Saige, you are such a precious girl. You make me laugh all day with your infectious smile and your babbling. I know you are totally talking to me in your own way, trying to have a conversation and all I can do is smile in return. You have so much personality and people love to be around you because of how engaging you are at such a young age. You are my little shadow and I love that you want to be where your mommy is most of the time. You have such a sweet spirit and your dad and I pray that you grow in grace and that there won't be a day that you didn't know the love of your Savior. He has big plans for you, my sweet girl, and I am so thankful I get to be a part of raising you become the woman He wants you to be.
Saige in the hospital bed sleeping so soundly.
Saige, you are such a precious girl. You make me laugh all day with your infectious smile and your babbling. I know you are totally talking to me in your own way, trying to have a conversation and all I can do is smile in return. You have so much personality and people love to be around you because of how engaging you are at such a young age. You are my little shadow and I love that you want to be where your mommy is most of the time. You have such a sweet spirit and your dad and I pray that you grow in grace and that there won't be a day that you didn't know the love of your Savior. He has big plans for you, my sweet girl, and I am so thankful I get to be a part of raising you become the woman He wants you to be.
Saige in the hospital bed sleeping so soundly.


Happy 1st Birthday, Saige!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are growing so fast and are a beautiful young lady...
Can't wait to see pictures of the party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Saige! Our newborns grew up too fast! She is such a beauty!
ReplyDelete