

We discovered that Saige loves black beans, well she actually loves a variety of things but we are very happy to know that she enjoys Mexican food! She loves cheese, black beans and my personal favorite - guacamole! She is our little Tex-Mex baby in the making.
I am really enjoying this stage in life. She is so much fun and I love to watch her feed herself. It is pretty amazing really... I mean it wasn't long ago that she was breastfeeding and couldn't roll over. This first year goes by so fast and that newborn phase is just a blip compared to the rest of their life. I can also hardly believe that in about 4.5 months we are going to have another newborn! I haven't even had time to miss the baby phase really. But I know I would if I wasn't already pregnant. God is so amazing and I am really seeing how He gives you what you need and not always what you want. So to have another girl so close is going to be interesting, but I am so excited to see what He has in store. Who is this little girl that will be Saige's little sister? What does He have planned for her? I didn't think in these terms when I was pregnant with Saige because I didn't know what it meant to have a little person, not a baby (if that makes sense). I mean Saige is very much her own person and God has something specific for her, just like He has for #2. I don't know what any of this has to do with black beans, but it is just something on my heart lately. I am truly honored to be given another little girl - God is good.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17
Love Tex-Mex ... she is so cute !! Can't wait to see ya next week !!
ReplyDelete