Well this is old news, but I wanted to post these pics of Jenn at her bacherolette party that we had a week ago. Laura, Ashley (her matron of honor) and I planned a fun night out of Sushi, cheesecake and Oprah. Ashley got a stretched Escalade for the evening and we a

ll had such a blast! We were so happy to do this for Jenn because we wanted her to know how much we love her and how excited we were for her to be getting married.
I will post pics of her wedding when I get them.

Oh wow! This is crazy! I got to your blog through Cara's. Just thought I'd click around on her links and see who I know - never dreamed I'd land on YOU! I'd love to hear from you - what in the WORLD are y'all up to?!
ReplyDeleteTraci Uno (Camp)
Hey- just decided to see if I had any messages and found YOURS! Sorry I'm so slow, I can't believe you guys are in Kingwood - doing what?
ReplyDeleteemail me sometime -
traciuno@iglide.net