I know in my head that Saige will grow to learn new things but every time she does something new I get SO excited! I mean like clapping like a crazy woman excited. Just last night at her Mimi and Popo's house, she was playing with a new toy that they got and at first she didn't understand how to get the coins into the piggy bank but by the end of the night she could do it. I mean come on people - that is pretty amazing. She would also clap every time she got one in because that was what all the other crazy people in the room were doing. It was hilarious! I think she is the smartest baby ever! :) And I say that knowing that everyone thinks that about their own children. But that's just it - how cool is it that a parent is their child's biggest fan? I mean that is the way it should be. I could have watched my daughter put those coins in that fat pink pig all night - it was the best thing to watch in the whole world! She also pulled up and started pushing the toy lawn mower across the room too. That was a feat in and of itself. I know she can walk and she knows she can walk but she just hasn't been interested in it lately. She is very timid and wants to make sure she can do it first without falling. So you can imagine my excitement when she did it without any prompting! :) Here are some pictures from the eventful night.
Isn't it so exciting to watch them learn! I imagine God being the same as we learn about Him...can't you hear Him clapping? :) Gosh...she seems almost as smart as my kids. haha.
Continue to be amazed! Saige is so precious, and has a lifetime of amazing moments to come.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so exciting to watch them learn! I imagine God being the same as we learn about Him...can't you hear Him clapping? :) Gosh...she seems almost as smart as my kids. haha.
ReplyDelete