Wednesday, August 1, 2007

party girl

Saige's first birthday party was so much fun! I had a blast and I am so thankful I was able to enjoy it. I am getting so much better at planning ahead and it really paid off... by the time everyone got there, I could enjoy visiting and just hanging out. There were about 20 people or so which is a lot but since they were all close family and friends, Saige wasn't overwhelmed since they were all familiar. Plus she LOVES kids and that kept her entertained. My nieces and nephew, plus the Karger kids played so well with her - you could hear Saige squealing with delight for most of the party. I think one of the funniest things about her party was that she didn't want to eat the cake! I thought this might happen. She had just eaten lunch and was full and unlike us, she doesn't "make room" for dessert! You can see in the pictures her pushing it away - it was so funny! Sorry for all the pictures - but I thought they were all so cute!

Mommy and Saige

Mommy, Saige and Daddy

Birthday Girl


Peaking around to see who's there... Hi Kargers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,

    You and Patrick have a beuatiful little girl and congrats on the next one on the way! I hope you guys are doing great! Keep in touch!

    Love,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 PM

    Cheryl
    these are such sweet pictures!

    now read my blog...tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I'll call you to get together soon.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog tonight.
    Congrats on the new baby. This birthday party looks so sweet.

    Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!