What a fun looking party!! Y'all took some super pictures and will have great memories of this milestone.My favorite picture?? the one entitled - 'You stop laughing.. I don't want any cake..' :o)She is a beautiful one year old ... and y'all have done a terrific job this first year ... what adventures to come?!?!!
Great pictures!!! The party was wonderful and so sweet. Cheryl you did an amazing job! Saige you are a sweet heart!Love,Mimi
I Love Comments!It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!
What a fun looking party!! Y'all took some super pictures and will have great memories of this milestone.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture?? the one entitled -
'You stop laughing.. I don't want any cake..' :o)
She is a beautiful one year old ... and y'all have done a terrific job this first year ... what adventures to come?!?!!
Great pictures!!! The party was wonderful and so sweet. Cheryl you did an amazing job! Saige you are a sweet heart!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi