Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas (a week late!)

Our families just keep growing!! We celebrated with each of our families this year and we just keep adding stockings to the mantle! It was so fun this year for us with Saige... she doesn't completely understand what Christmas is, but she sure was cute when she opened gifts. Here are some more pics that I have been meaning to add, so enjoy!

McGlothlins 2007

Wimberlys 2007

Saige playing with an empty roll of wrapping paper



our girls getting ready to go "bye bye"
As soon as we say those words, Saige grabs our keys if she sees them and heads to the back door



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    Hi! I saw your blog on the Grace upon Grace blog and wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! I wanted to know what kind of camera you use to take your pictures..they are amazing! You can view my blog at www.marquezfamilia.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet girls.

    Why do we even buy them toys? Why don't we just give them empty rolls of wrapping paper, boxes and bubble wrap?

    Think of all the money we'd save!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!