Saige got a swing, or as she says, a "svwing" for Christmas from Aunt Tami and Uncle Shawn (and Mimi and Popo, who didn't mind letting us return it) and she LOVES it. And so does Mommy! I love that I can step outside for about 10 minutes and entertain her while Meadow is sleeping. So far this has been such a lifesaver since getting all ready to go anywhere is such the ordeal now. I had to take pictures while she was wearing her fleece hoody to prove that it did get a little cold here this winter. Right now it is already back in the 70s (for the rest of the world that is about 21 degrees Celsius), and I am already sweating!

How cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful.
Can't wait to see more pictures of your two girls :o)
(Of course, during your free time ..... just kidding :o)
Have fun, they grow up so very fast!!