

Meadow is 4 weeks old today and she is growing so much. She is a great baby and is really pretty calm for the most part. The funny thing is though, she hates the swing! I am so bummed and I keep trying, but she always cries. The swing was my best friend when Saige was this young and we used to put her in it in order to get another hour of sleep. But not this one... she likes her car seat and now she likes her bouncer when I turn the vibrating on. It's so amazing that they can be so different. I love learning and getting to know them when they are this little - it is soo fun!
Well it is good to know that Meadow will be as gorgeous as her big sister!!
ReplyDeleteI have name envy. I wish my name were Meadow. How can you ever be sad when your name is so placid??
She is such a pretty little girl! And you are doing such a great job! I'm sure I'll be coming to you for advice pretty soon :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie. I can't believe much the two girls resemble each other! How is Saige doing with everything these days? do you get a lot of extra help?
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful Cheryl! How's her sister adjusting? Take care,
ReplyDeleteElly
Meadow's so beautiful! She looks alot like Saige but also different. Hope you 4 are doing well!
ReplyDeletecheryl, meadow is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete